Sinai College implements the eSmart School program to support students, staff and families to use cybersafe practices.
eSmart Schools had been designed to assist schools to:
- embed smart, safe and responsible technology practices across the curriculum
- establish a structure to address issues of cybersafety, cyberbullying and bullying
- improve teacher, student, parent knowledge of how to manage bullying and online incidents
- select appropriate resources for their specific context and students
- implement sustainable whole school approaches to wellbeing and cybersafety.