The IPC is our International Primary Curriculum for children aged Prep to year 6. It is used by over 730 schools in 92 countries worldwide.
It is a comprehensive, thematic, creative curriculum, with a clear process of learning and specific learning goals for every subject. It also develops international mindedness and encourages personal learning.
- The IPC is flexible and can be adapted to children’s interests and level of understanding
- It can be integrated with ACARA to ensure we are meeting statutory requirements, in a creative and engaging way
- It offers simple but structured curriculum focused around subject, personal and international learning goals
- IPC helps engage parents with learning, and to understand the relevance of learning in the classroom and at home
- Assessment is done by teachers and children to help engage them with learning, and understand their level of skills and knowledge
- The IPC encourages collaboration and reflection not just between teachers and pupils, but amongst teachers within the school and worldwide