Sinai College is proud of its size. The small school focus enables students to enjoy close personal contact with the teachers and fellow students. We have the advantage of a family atmosphere with small class sizes in all classes. This enables staff to give to each child the attention required in the implementation of our curriculum.
- Small Class Sizes: Personalised, tailored and well resourced!
- 12:1 student teacher ratio
- ACARA curriculum
- Ranked 19 in the top Queensland Primary Schools for Academic Achievement
- A supportive Jewish environment: grounding in Jewish cultural history and traditions and the Hebrew Language
- Diverse and accepting of all students
- Individualised learning: A tailored program from Prep through to Year 6.
- Onsight Kindergarten and Child care facilities
- Zero tolerance to bullying or prejudice on campus
- Hebrew language is taught from Prep to Year 6
- Our students become contributing members of our Jewish and local communities
- Before and after-school programs to support working families
- Just 15 km from Brisbane’s CBD
Sinai College provides Prep to Year 6 students with a superior education that is broad, individualised, and accepting within a nurturing environment following a Jewish ethos.